Shimano 105 5800 Double Chainset
The Shimano 105 5800 chainset features a four-arm Hollowtech II design similar to that of current Ultegra and Dura-Ace models.
It’s stiffer and lighter than its predecessor and Shimano has reinforced construction around the chainring area to further improve the stiffness to weight ratio.
- Lightweight HollowTech II 105 11-speed chainset.
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with HG-X 11-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter.
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets.
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance.
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting.
- Teeth ratio 53/39
- Crank arm length : 170mm
- Bolt circle diameter : 110mm