Camelbak L.U.X.E Hydration backpack
This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack.
The 3 litre reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools.
The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
The pack features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket , four-point compression, helmet hooks.
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn – easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, centre baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
- Total Capacity: 427 cu in / 7L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg
- Torso Length: 15 in / 38 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable 20 mm / .75″ stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7L/400 cu in
- Pack Weight: 590 g/1 lb 4 oz
- Dimensions: 44 x 21 x 22.5 cm / 17.3 x 8.3 x 8.9 in
- Fits torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in
- Fits waist hips: 66-116 cm/26-46 in
- Back Panel: Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4″ stability belt
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number of exterior pockets: 5